In addition to GP appointments Forest Medical also offers the following clinics at our sites to make it easier for patient access to primary and secondary care services:
- Child Immunisation Clinics (both sites)
- Minor Surgery Clinics (RSHC only)
- IUCD / Implanon Clinics (RSHC only)
- Midwifery Services (both sites)
- Flu Vaccination Clinics (seasonal)
- Physiotherapy (private at RSHC)
- Acupuncture (private at RSHC via Binks Acupuncture Clinic)
- Research Clinics (more information available on the National Institute For Health and Care Research website)
Any housebound patient who uses community services and needs assistance please call the PatientCall 24 hour line 01623 781891
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.