Notts NHS App – Personal Health and Care Record
Access your Health and Care Record securely online
Forest Medical is pleased to offer our patients a new online service that gives you secure access to your Health and Care Record wherever you are and whenever you need it. It is designed to improve your patient experience and give you access to NHS services and information. It is a bit like online banking, but instead you can use it to manage your health.
All your data is stored securely.
This free service is provided in partnership with the NHS App. It is part of our promise and on-going commitment to give you more choice and control over your care.
Features you will be able to access in time as part of this service include:
● view GP letters and appointments
● see your GP Record, certain test results, details of any allergies and current or previous medications
● consultations virtually via a questionnaire, video, voice or secure messaging
● the ability to self-monitor, track symptoms and test results
● virtually access care plans to help manage your care safely at home
● a library of local information resources to help manage your condition(s)
● easily share your health data with family, carers or any health and care professionals anywhere if you choose. This can be important in emergencies.
● attach medical and fitness devices to pull information into your app without having to re-enter your information
Want to know more?
To find out more about your Notts NHS App – Personal Health and Care Record or to understand how your data is protected, click here to be redirected to the Notts NHS App website.
You may also like to read some Frequently Asked Questions.