DOWNLOAD THE NHS APP TO BOOK PRESCRIPTIONS, MAKE APPOINTMENTS, AND GET CLINICAL ADVICE!!!
Just ask for our Practice Manager and she will do this for you.
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 19:00 (20:00 with GPEA)
Saturday 09:00 – 13:00 (pre-bookable appontments)
Phone lines are open from 08:00 – 18:30 Monday to Friday
Oak Tree Lane Surgery
Monday 08:00 – 18:00
Tuesday 08:00 – 13:00 (from May 2019)
Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
Appointments can be booked by telephone or by visiting either site on the days and times above, for emergency appointments on the day and for future appointments. They can also be booked online using SystmOnline or the NHS APP once you have been allocated a username and password. In order to obtain this you must come in to surgery and bring with you one form of identification. With Online access you can also order prescriptions, view your Summary Care Record and view your detailed coded record. We do not at present accept requests for online access to view full clinical record due to clinical terminology used.
In addition to GP appointments Forest Medical also offers the following clinics at our sites to make it easier for patient access to primary and secondary care services –
- Minor Injuries and Ailments (both sites)
- Child Immunisation Clinics (both sites)
- Minor Surgery Clinics (both sites)
- IUCD / Implanon Clinics (RSHC)
- Cryotherapy (RSHC)
- Midwifery Services (both sites)
- Flu Vaccination Clinics (Seasonal – both sites)
- Ultrasound (by referral at RSHC)
- Physiotherapy (private at RSHC)
- BPAS (self referral or GP referral at OTL)
- Acupunture (private at RSHC)
- Occupational Health (by referral at RSHC)
- Counselling (by referral at RSHC)
- Everyone Health (by referral at RSHC)
- Orthopeadics (by referral at RSHC)
- Research Clinics (see 5 Good Reasons why patients should be involved in Research)
- Private Blood Tests (by referral through WerLabs)
Any housebound patient who uses community services and needs assistance please call the PatientCall 24 hour line 01623 781891
Wednesday 27th March 2019 Rosemary Street HC will close from 12:00 for mandatory training and will re-open at 07:00 Thursday 28th February 2019
In the event that the surgery is closed you can seek advice by phoning NHS 111 for non-emergency symptoms, or by contacting your pharmacist. If these services suggest you need to seek urgent care then Primary Care 24, right next to the Emergency Department at King’s Mill Hospital, provides a 24 hour walk in service.
Out of Hours is from when the GP Surgery closes to the time it opens in the morning. If you require urgent attention during these hours, appointments are made through 111 and you will be seen at your local Out of Hours Service provider.
Self Care Apps for your phone to help you stay well https://apps.beta.nhs.uk